Thursday, March 7, 2013

Our visit to the local Library!

Yesterday, my daughter and I went to the local library to attend the story time. It was really nice to go and she did well for the first time. The library lady did sing some songs, tell the story and give the kids a picture to color. It was a new experience for my daughter and myself :) I will try to go every week for storytime.

At the same time, I found a really good book of activities for toddlers (1 1/2 to 3 years old). It is called "The Toddler's Busy Book" by Trish Kuffner. It includes 365 creative games and activities that anyone can do with their toddlers throughout the year and using materials found around the house. The book writer is a mom of five children and she wanted to keep them busy all day by doing useful and planned activities. The book doesn't have fancy pictures but it is good resource for parents and caregivers. I plan to try the activities mentioned in this book and share my feedback on my blog.... See y'all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment