Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Activities for my baby!


In the last 2 weeks, I introduced 2 new activities to my baby girl!! I want to teach her the "IN" concept. To put objects into something. She loves to remove the laundry from basket, her toys from the box but never return them back :)  As I mentioned before, I am always looking for simple activities that are easy to put together and keep my toddler busy even for few minutes which is hard to achieve sometimes :)

These 2 activities promote eye hand coordination and fine motor skills.

Materials I used are:

1. A Jar (bought it from Micheals) you can use a cup or shoe box.
2. Easter Eggs (bought 48 eggs for $2) it can be used to teach colors too!
3. Egg Tray
4. Scissors
5. Clothespins
6. Glue gun

First activity: Jar and Easter eggs:


I used the glue gun to close the egg so it doesn't open when we play with it  



I put the jar and eggs on the floor and my baby automatically goes and put the eggs into the jar.....yayy!!

Second Project: Egg tray and clothespins:

I used the scissors to remove the bottom of egg tray to make holes. My baby should try to put clothespins into the holes. It seems that egg is our hero in these two activities :) 

Have a nice day!
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment