Friday, March 1, 2013

How to get my baby to sleep?

Last night, I tried to get my 2 kids to sleep but bedtime took forever. I know they are both sick and can't breath well from their noses. However, this applies every night whether they are sick to not especially when their dad is around. Also, I am trying to change their bed routine because I am suffering to put them in bed every night. They get to bed late and wake up late in the morning. I was looking online to see what I can do to get them to sleep. I found some useful tips on this website:

http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/parenting/fussy-baby/31-ways-get-your-baby-sleep-and-stay-asleep

I hope these tips will be useful for moms like me suffering to get their kids to sleep.

Till next time ... see y'all:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment