Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sewing project: Beach cover up

Hello everyone,

It is summer time again. It means BBQ, weekly trips to the pool, spending more time outside. My kids 've started swim lessons this summer. They love it so far and learn a lot too. I thought about making cover ups for them. I looked up on you tube for a tutorial to make a nice cover up but I couldn't find one. Finally, I found a really nice pattern of a cover up  on Peek -a-boo pattern shop.

http://www.peekaboopatternshop.com/laguna-beach-swim-cover-up/

It was my first time buying  a pdf pattern and I loved it. In the PDF, there are step by step instructions with clear pictures. I got the towels from Ross with reasonable price. A small tip here: the thinner the towel... the BETTER :)

Peek-a-boo pattern shop has so  many lovely patterns for all skill levels.. I am hooked up :) Also, it has a nice Facebook page where you can share your finished products and ask any question about sewing and patterns.

Till next post .. wish y'all a lovely summer!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment